Wednesday, May 25, 2011

hmm

Last night, I finished binding off my Dad's latest Serious Scarf.  It's got a huge cable in the center, whose pattern I was completely unable to memorize.  Made the knitting take forever.  Y'know, when I wasn't ripping it back to fix the fact that I can't count...


It's been a really long time coming, and I feel badly for that.  It was definitely not brainless knitting, but I'm excited that it's done and that I'll be blocking it today if I can find it....  I know, how could I lose it I only finished it last night?  Here's a hint:



Guess who else wants one?

1 comment:

  1. I have a little one who regularly wanders off with the things I'll need later ESPECIALLY if she's seen Me knit them. It's one of the reasons that my project pages are full with my kiddos modelling my newly finished knits. Well, that and they are just so darn cute in them.

    ReplyDelete