Wednesday, February 2, 2011

and so it goes

More snow here.  I'm hoping to get out of the house when it stops to take some pictures, as the pictures I took this morning are blurry and unidentifiable due to the speed of the falling snow.  It's gorgeous, and I wish I could sit in an insulated bubble and just listen to the wsh-whs-whs of the snow accumulating.

There are almost no cars on the road (for obvious reasons) and my yard is the kind of still quiet that can only happen in mid-winter when you live on a main street.  It's easy to forget this kind of quiet still exists when you're in the middle of so many people's commute every day.

On the needles now is a Shedir in silk.  I wish it wasn't, but am glad to be able to do something at all.

More this afternoon during lunch break, and pictures to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment