Friday, February 4, 2011

still no pictures, is she broken?

As things go, life interfered with me being able to post after my initial stab in the dark.  I've got some interesting hours and some interesting client projects for the next few weeks.  They may make for foreshortened blogging.  I'll do my best to try to keep up though. 

I've sent the first pattern to be tech-read, and have 3 more waiting in the wings for my poor intrepid volunteer.  I'm feeling hopeful but really sore.  I'm not sure how long it's going to take to get my arm back to where it was, but one week apparently won't be quite enough.  I'm sore and bruised from using it.  Which is making me a whole lot of fun to be around.

I do have some pictures, and as soon as my camera battery finishes charging... no that's a lie, it takes hours and I hope to be in bed before it finishes.  But as soon as I'm not completely knackered and my camera is feeling sprightly too, I'll be sharing.  Hope you're keeping warm out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment