Monday, December 6, 2010

Monday Morning blues

So, we've had another death in the family.  I do have 2 full sized shawls that are blocking, and 2 shawlettes that I will be posting around the same time.  I'm aiming for Wednesday to have a full picture post up on those.  Actually, they'll each get their own but that's neither here nor there.

The next 10 days are going to be focused on making warm soft things for my family members directly affected by the latest death.  They don't need or want me to descend on them, they just need some time.  So I'm going to send them alpaca hugs.  It's all I can really do.

But this does mean that the next 10 days will not be much on knitting for the blog.  I will post the pictures of the hugs here, as most of my extended family doesn't read the blog and it is lace knitting even if it isn't for the project.

I hope you keep warm and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment