Tuesday, August 24, 2010

It occurs to me

I think I'm coming across very bitter about the move. I have to admit I am a little, but I am trying hard to be a better person. I want to document some of what we're up against, so that I can look back on it and laugh in the future.

To document, I have unpacked 45 boxes from Saturday night to this evening. This is what is left to be unpacked and put someplace.

The front porch in its entire 35x12 foot space:


This is what the left side of the porch looks like.
It doesn't all fit in a single shot, so I've broken them out.





















Here are the shots of the right side of the porch













































By last count, we're down to 14 bags of cloth-type things, and only about 65 boxes left to deal with.

The only fly in this ointment is, well, this is where the stuff would go:



Or here in the kitchen, which already has 6 boxes and 14 bags of food waiting to be be unpacked and organized somewhere:
























This is my last post about the move/results of the move. The blog will officially be returned to its purpose starting.... now.

No comments:

Post a Comment