Tuesday, January 25, 2011

picture less post

I have made some small progress on the new shawl design in purple.  I have the second section of leaves knit, and must now think to a center and border.  I'm doing this modular style as my cast gets exchanged in 2 days, and while I'm thrilled about the change, it also means that my tension will change as well.  Modular knitting lets me continue to make progress without putting pressure on me to get the whole thing done in the next 2 days.  That way lies madness.

I'm also picking my way through a couple of shawlettes for the spring show in March.  I don't know any more details around it, but if it materializes I'll be ready.  If it does not, then I can put up the 'ettes' as well.  Either way, it's a good thing to do and it keeps me from going stir crazy in the meantime.

I also am entering the final planning stages for the next serious scarf.  This one will be as wide, but less long per my Dad's request.  I've got the yarn and needles at the ready, and am chomping at the bit to make it happen.

What's on your needles/to-do list?

No comments:

Post a Comment