Thursday, September 16, 2010

I don't know what happened: blindsided by yarn again

2 days of knitting on the beebo of doom has produced this:

So if the previous was a belly button of doom, is this the knitting equivalent of a yarny beer gut?

I'm not sure where the progress came from.  It certainly doesn't seem like I've knit that much, and yet here we are.  I'm sure that the knitting gods will smite me later, no worries.

But I have to confess.  My green yarn that I've not been posting about showed up.  There may have been dancing on the porch when I picked up the box, but that's unconfirmed.

does this look like laceweight to you?
My needles are quivering in anticipation.  They suspect I've fallen victim to the Urban Aran Cardigan.  They might not be wrong.

Dear lace needles,
Don't cry 2mm needles, look what the bulky brought with it.
bulky comes bearing laceweights
See, that bulky is just a weekend project.  Over quickly, and the big gals will go back in their container.  It's only fair that they get a little time now and then.  I promise it's just a fling, and then my fickle projecting heart will be yours again.

Love,
fickle knitter

No comments:

Post a Comment