Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thoughts going forward.

Being honest, I will knit 200 shawls regardless of whether this project exists.  I think it would be fun to document them, and it would be helpful to find them homes.

I'd like to think that the work I put into them is a good value, and I know my materials are high quality (or I wouldn't have loved them enough to use them).

But what do I want to accomplish with this?

We're not rich people, so there's always something falling apart around here that could use help.  Our water heater can't let 2 adults take a shower and still have water to do dishes.  Our eldest son goes to college next year, and college costs aren't going down as he gets older.  I could do 1/2 to charity and 1/2 to projects around the house.

These are the two predominant thoughts I've had for how to go forward.  With that in mind, I've added a poll to the right side of the blog.  Please let me know what you would like to see done with it, and if you have another idea by all means please leave a comment in this post and let me know.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should forget the rest of the world and use whatever proceeds you get to further your creative interests! Don't be practical - use the money for whatever brings you an positive emotional return.

    ReplyDelete